Monday, September 13, 2010

What I Like About Sundays

Raise your hands up in the air...


...wave 'em like you just don't care

...uh huh

uh huh

uh huh uh huh uh huh (or something like that)

Then we tumble

and fall

Then, because I didn't make her nap, I look out the window and see this for
10 minutes

20 minutes

...and after 30 minutes I find this adorable creature napping under the slide right where the rabbits like to excuse themselves.

And during all of this Jackson decided to round up all the kids within ear shot to play loud games all around the neighborhood.
...and that is what I like about Sundays:)

2 comments:

Lara said...

how in the world did she fall asleep in the yard outside? crazy! she is super cute!

Rebecca Meece said...

That is the cutest picture ever of Linley sleeping!