Happy Birthday Darrell! I can't believe you are 35! I am glad I married a much older man. In honor of your birthday here are 35 things that make me glad that God put us together:
1. You love snow sports, just not snow in the South.
2. Your love of cars, but lack of buying them. I am also thankful that Top Gear is funny since I watch it with you daily.
3. Your ability to find the most romantic spot for Valentine's Day Dinner
4. You keep my son "Wild at Heart".
5. You take pictures like this at places you visit and make me pretend to be interested.
6. You look sooo good in Orange.
7. You get dirty with me every year and encourage the moms to stay young too.
8. You love this crazy girl and all her insanity.
9. You teach Jackson all the important things in life: like how to shoot a soda can.
10. You love my crazy family and join in on the crazy just like they were your own.
11. You travel well with others (when you aren't hungry:)
12. You love good coffee...
13. .. and nasty food that is part of tradition
14. You take me to new places
15. You enjoy good guy time
16. You appreciate your own family and their history
17. YOu work hard; even on vacation
18. You are able to calmly tell your oblivious wife why hosta coke funnels probably aren't the best thing to teach your daughter
19. You can put up with a crazy, wild outdoorsy princess and her demand for girly clothes.
20. Your ability to carry weary children
21. You encourage your son to try new watersports until he succeeds
22. You celebrate after all of our successes
23. You have taught us to have fun in small towns and to enjoy the same things you enjoyed as a child.
24. You are never too old to PLAY hard.
25. You appreciate the simplicity of the beach and being together as a family
26. You love the lake and good neighbor time
27. You keep trying new things even in your old age
28. You laugh at yourself
29. You love your family and give us all of your love, leadership and prayers.
30. You have not taught your kids to be afraid of frogs
31-35. You can put up with this attitude for 11 years and counting.