Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Noteworthy

First things first. Notice anything different about this one?
At nearly 7 years old he has finally lost his first tooth-oh and he doesn't need glasses anymore!


Thanksgiving in Pictures:


Our Ocoee rafting guide

...oh I mean canoe paddler





IF and that is a big if, I were to ever send out Christmas cards, then this would be the picture I would choose:

Oh and if you send me a Christmas card that has a picture then you are my best friend, because I LOVE them!

She (the one in the middle) is getting married in a week and a half!
and the other two, in case you haven't heard, their apartment burned in college.

THE END!

4 comments:

amanda said...

Their apartment burned! I had no idea. I guess we'll have to ask them to tell the story again!

Anonymous said...

I want one of those Christmas cards.
Love ya.
Pops

Anonymous said...

Awww Jackson!!! 7 years...it's about time. And Linley looks beautiful as always. I better get a Christmas card with that picture!!!

-Cj

Rebecca Meece said...

Great pictures! Laughing about the Andy Holt fire....
Yay for Jackson not needing glasses anymore!