Thursday, March 31, 2011

Florida

Too much content to be funny so I will show our week in pictures. For the record, this was one of the most relaxing vacations (with kids) that I have ever been on. I didn't cook or clean for an entire week!

Before we traveled to the Rat Tail capital of the world (only kidding-I only saw one) We stopped in Atlanta for an awesome birthday party at a train museum and to say Goodbye to my Paris bound Brother and his family.


Then we headed south to Florida.
We started at the Track riding go carts and bumber boats:







Followed by LOTS of beach time. The favorite activity of the week was digging in the sand.
The goal of digging was to see who could come home with the most sand in their bathing suit bottoms.


Linley usually won!

Gee-He is waving to you. Say hi!

Our little John Deere boy drove the tractor by himself this year.


The worst thing the kids made me do on the trip was convincing me to sleep out in the RV one night. This by itself would not have been terrible if I hadn't been sharing a bed with a 3 year old and waking up to every sound in the woods all night long. The kids (Darrell slept inside) had a great time.

NEVER buy ice cream at this place in Seaside. You see this ice cream cone?
Seven dollars!
It was delicious.







Linley did not appreciate the sea kayak so we were dropped off early.



On our way out we had to get a picture on the chickens.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa-send me a picture of you guys with the kids because I don't have one and that is just plain wrong. See you next year!

3 comments:

Kristine Neeley said...

Linley is QUITE the little beach babe :) Looks like you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I can NOT wait to see you, Darrell, and your beautiful children when I visit in June.
-Cj

Rebecca Meece said...

What a fun trip! So glad you got to enjoy some easy mommy vacation time too. I can't believe how big they are getting. Love the pic of Linley lounging in the water!