Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Few People that I am Proud Of

We have celebrated a few accomplishments at our house recently.

1. This guy completed his first ever 4 mile race and he even came in 5th place in his division. Not too shabby, seeing as how my first ever 4 mile race was the same day:)

2. This handsome fella won "a major award" (name that movie). Congrats sweets on a job well done. I am very proud of you and your hard work.

3. This young lady had her first dance recital and completed the whole thing without throwing a fit, falling on the floor, or losing her piece of tape that marked her spot. Good job Linley!

The moments we have with the ones we love are much too short not to celebrate all of life's special moments. I hope you all have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dianne, your hair is getting so long and it looks gorgeous. Linley looks beautiful in her dance costume, and it doesn't surprise me that Jackson could finish a 4 mile race, when I can't even finish a 4 foot one.
-Cj