Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Baby is 8

Somehow over the past 8 years I got old. And this man did it to me:


...and mostly because he made me eat nasty Cincinnati Chili. Just kidding (about him making me old, but not the chili-yuck)

For Jackson's birthday this year we went to an indoor waterpark in Ohio. It was so very fun and I took only 2 pictures. the kids bunk beds:


and a picture of them passed out midday after sliding a hundred times down the slides:-aren't they sweet when they are asleep? I need to look at this picture often.

Jackson's birthday breakfast in bed:

and surprise cake and ice cream with a few neighbors, family and close friends.

After 8 years I feel I know less about parenting, but am infinitely more aware of God's grace and hope sincerely that it covers over all of my failures in motherhood.

1 comment:

Rebecca Meece said...

Happy Birthday Jackson!! 8!? What a fun birthday trip! Was it Great Wolf Lodge- we have one by us and have been thinking that would be such a fun place to go...