Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Smelly Good Food

In an effort to keep Darrell and I on track with our new nutrition plan I have been experimenting with new foods. Most of them have turned out yummy.

Take for instance Kale chips: they are quick, easy and are gone before I get them off the cookie sheet. Even Linley loved them:


On the other hand there was last night's dinner. It had nothing unusual in it. Just onions, zucchini, peppers, garlic and some other things, but pretty typical ingredients. It even tasted good as I ate it. But all night I woke up still smelling it, then Darrell called this morning and said his coat smelled like it, but here is the best part:

I get this text from Linley's teacher- "I don't know what Linley ate for dinner but she is sweating onions. haha"

I immediately start laughing and respond to the teacher and then get this message:
"That is too funny. You should have seen me looking all over my room for an onion"


Anyway, I will be opening all the windows and doors and febreezing the whole house today. Anyone want the recipe or leftovers?

and one last picture just because I love him and his best friend.

No comments: