Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My New Neice

I got to FINALLY meet my new neice this past weekend. Jackson and I headed south to Atlanta to spend some time with my brother and sister-in-law and their two kids. Jackson was so sweet to Mary Martin and wanted to sleep next to her on the floor Saturday morning.
Saturday, Jim decided we should all pack up and head to the zoo and then he decided he couldn't go (just like a man:) So Kate and I took the three kids (one of which is only 3 weeks old) to the zoo in 94 degree weather.
I had a great time and I think the kids did too. Mary Martin slept the whole time. James wouldn't hold my hand, but had no problem holding Jackson's.
We of course had to stick our heads through all of the cutouts.The best part of the cutouts was when James got in one backwards.

1 comment:

amanda said...

So cute! Glad to finally see Mary Martin who is adorable!