Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthdays

So first thing is first: Happy Birthday Linley. I have terrible pictures from her 2nd birthday party, but this one was kind of cute.
Here are two things we love about Linley:
1. That smile and hair (she captivates every audience just by the power of her facial expressions)
2. Her desire to be around Jacksie (as she calls jackson) or me, or Darrell ,or Gee or just about anyone. She loves to be near people!Now on to my birthday, which hasn't actually happened yet-I am still 29 and 2 years younger than my Husband:)
However, as I came to work this morning I was hoping that I would get a homemade card from a friend here at work. She always makes the most hilarious personalized cards.

Well, I think I take back that wish, because this is what I got-oh and many of YOU are involved in the making of this card so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for making it hard to eat my delicious chicken mini's for breakfast.

Have no idea what I'm talking about? Just take a look at THIS post and the comments section and compare to the LOVELY words in red! So thank you to you all for a rather disgusting start to my birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh to be surrounded by so many thoughtful friends.
What a toot. I mean hoot.

love ya,
Pops

Jenn @ My Kind of Strange said...

You are one luck woman, Dianne! Really... you have an awesome fun job surrounded by really great people, you have insanely wonderful parents and those kids of yours are just the best!

Happy Early Birthday!

and

Happy Belated Birthday, Linley!