Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lake Day

Not much can make the first lake weekend of the year more enjoyable than following that lake weekend with a kid free week. Don't be jealous, but I have enjoyed the heck out of my two days of solitude.
Working out, cooking for just myself, throwing away crappy toys (don't tell the kids), reading books, and going to the movies ALONE has made for a nice and relaxing week.

Now on to the lake:

Look at that stud on the air chair. I would post a picture of myself on that monstrosity, but I wouldn't want to embarrass Darrell with my MAD air chair skills;)


Happy 42nd Birthday Laura! Not sure how my kids squeezed in like they are your family, but when cake is involved it becomes a pretty competitive field.


He wasn't laughing because he got thrown off of the tube; he was laughing at Grams trying to get back ON the tube.


That's a mighty big log you have there Darrell.

Why do I do this to myself? But these kind of pics make me laugh and it is good to laugh at yourself.

Oh and most importantly Congratulations Dr. Wiiliam Paul Moore!
(I don't know where my graduation pictures went)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and Darrell! And congrats to Paul. It was so great seeing you guys the other night. I'm glad we were able to work something out!
-Cj