Monday, August 18, 2008

Birthday Girl

I had to add these two pictures, because they are of Linley's 1st girl toys. Poor girl has been playing with Jackson's hand me downs for so long now. She loves the baby doll and her stroller. Of course she always put the baby in upside down.

Linley's 1st Birthday was so fun. Jackson decided that she needed a carousel cake and I decided that I wanted to make it. Mom found a cake separater set for me but the rest was up to us. I started out early Saturday morning and here is the finished product. Oh yeah and Jackson added the pre-licked lollipop to the top! The most fun part for me was making the rolled buttercream icing and then creating designs with it.



Here are the kids waiting to help blow out the candle. By the way the candle is the same one used for Darrell, his brother, his sister and Jackson for their first birthdays. Can you believe it? THe clowns head is almost melted.



I didn't get many pictures of the present opening, but her she is in her brand new swing. She loved it.












1 comment:

Claire said...

That is an amazing cake--it looked too perfect to eat! Glad you got some pics of it!