Monday, August 25, 2008

Girls Weekend and Birthday

I had the best birthday weekend. Darrell's present to me was to get to go to Winterville, NC with all of my girlfriends from college to hang out and see Becca's new daughter, Skylar. We all got there Friday afternoon and had a blast. We ate and shopped too much, but we lived by the motto that calories don't count when shared with friends. Tyler, Becca's husband, was the biggest trooper. He kept Skylar for us so we could come and go as we pleased.

We made Potts catch up on all the blogs .
Here is the guitar band. I know this game has a name, but I don't know it. It was really fun even though none of us made it even half way through the song. Don't Lar and Kristy look like they sould be in a grunge band? The best hostess, Becca and SKylar. Becca made eveything from scratch all weekend-yum
Lar-pooped after the shopping and big dinner. I think she laughed so hard at our sentence game that she just couldn't stay up anymore.Fun girls on the deck

1 comment:

Rebecca Meece said...

I love the pictures! Especially the grunge band:) I am so glad you got to come and I had the best weekend.
BTW, I am still hurt I didn't know about your blog, but I just caught up on everything so I forgive you. I love the cake and Linley's fit pictures. I am sure she will love that you captured that on camera.