Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

So we had a great time at the lake this weekend. Jackson is becoming quite the daredevil on the screamer. He takes some pretty good bumps and turns these days and comes up asking for more. We definitely have some water babies on our hands. We are thinking next year he will be ready for the Mickey Mouse skis.

His rides are getting a little rough for Grams, but she keeps hanging on.


My husband is still a stud at 30-look at that spray. Wish I could show you a picture of me making that kind of spray but after three years off from the slalom, I was happy with just getting up out of the water.


The boat puts Linley to sleep every time. Look at the uncomfortable snuggles.


2 comments:

Rebecca Meece said...

So fun! I love all the pictures and can't believe what a daredevil Jackson is- you definitely have some waterbabies.
Darrell- very impressive!

PCR ii said...

They are so cute! I am jealous of the lake time. I think that Jackson looks like Darrell's mom???