Thursday, September 11, 2008

Great Grands and Skate Night

Grandma and Grandpa from Florida came by to see us last weekend. Jackson was looking forward to their visit all week and wasn't disappointed when Grandma brought him a jumbo size bag of Airheads. Linley wanted nothing to do with Grandma as she won't let any woman hold her, except for me of course. On the other hand, she had no problem letting Grandpa hold her.

Last night my coworker, Amanda and I, organzied our employee event at Brentwood Skate Center. I haven't skated in years, but after a few laps around the track I was feeling pretty good.
I was feeling pretty good until we played LIMBO! I should caution all of you adults who still think you can roller skate limbo the way you did when you were 12-Trust me you can't and my sore tailbone is proof:)

No comments: