Friday, September 26, 2008

Memphis!


So Darrell was given tickets to both the UT/FLorida game and the Titans game last weekend. Instead of sitting around the house as a football widow, I packed up the kids and headed to Memphis. I never miss a chance to see my folks and now Uncle Paul is living there so it is even more fun. As a bonus I got to meet Uncle P's new "friend." Lots of fun playing games and eating yummy home-cooked food with the fam and Sue Sue.
I had to post this next picture of Jackson, because on the last blog I had a picture of him playing with a mermaid. This trip Gee and Grandaddy bought these cool blocks and Jackson made cars and swings and lots of boy things. Yeah! (insert sigh of relief from darrell)I saw this dress on clearance at Target and thought it was soo cute. Then I put it on her and she totally looked like an old lady wearing a MooMoo ( I have no idea if that is how you spell those things).


2 comments:

Lara said...

oh my gosh i bought that same dress for Carly and then I returned it. Cute print, but not such a cute fit! i just found your blog and I'm gonna add a link on mine if that's okay? jackson and linley are so cute...did anyone ever tell you linley was on our short list for names for avery?

Rebecca Meece said...

glad you got to have a fun weekend in memphis. love the new pictures! jackson looks so tall- is he really tall for his age?