Monday, October 6, 2008

Day Away-Church Picnic

So Darrell and I were given tickets to the UT/N. Illinois game this past weekend. We were expecting an unexciting game but actually got to see a good one. The tickets we were given rocked and I can't say enough for having a seat with a cushion and a back. Campus has changed a lot since we graduated and since I haven't been back since 2002, I was really shocked. I had a big hoedown at my work on Friday, complete with square dancers. Jackson and Linley dressed up and hung out with me. I even got to square dance with Jackson. He was a little disappointed that I didn't have on a big poofy skirt like the other dancers.
This is the biggest rocking horse I have ever seen!
Our church had it's annual picnic yesterday and this was our first year to go. We had a great time and Jackson especially had a blast b/c he got his first ride on a real horse. We aren't talking about ponies here, it was a huge horse. He climbed on like he had done it a million times and took off. Of course I didn't have my camera with me, but here is one of Jackson and Darrell on the hay ride.

2 comments:

Rebecca Meece said...

great picture of you and the kids! yeh hot mamma dress! even though you are hiding it with a jean jacket:) glad yall got to go to the game and check out campus.

PCR ii said...

D-That pic of you guys at the game is so cute! Sounds like a fun weekend.