Thursday, October 9, 2008

Small Miracles

This will be short and sweet since I have no pictures to share. Last night was the 2nd night in Linley's 13 months where she didn't cry once before bed! Can I get a big WOOHOO. It was so remarkable that I had to call mom and let her in on the joy. Beyond just not crying, she didn't throw food on the floor (perhaps this has to do with the fact that the night before she didn't get to eat b/c I took her out of her seat for throwing food), she signed please and thank you without prompting, and even let Jackson read her books. I am just so proud of her and only hope that we have a repeat tonight.
Please, if you have not met Linley and heard her loud and persistent cries, just visit a past post to get a picture of how wide her mouth opens when she screams.

1 comment:

Rebecca Meece said...

Yay! That is great news Dianne- I hope she keeps it up:)