Monday, October 20, 2008

Lots of fall pictures

So it has been fun to be in town for the past couple of weekends. It is also nice to not get a call from one of the pastors asking us why we werent at church. Here are some pictures from home, the Gentry Farm, and our church fall fest.

I told Linley to smile for this picture so Jackson decided to help her out. Believe it or not she thought it was pretty funny. No blog posting is quite complete without a before and after of one of Linley's seemingly pointless outbursts. Thanks Aunt Kate for the cute shirt.

We went to the Gentry Farm with one of Jackson's best buds and their family. These two kids have a blast and then argue like brothers.

The whole crew on a hayless hay ride.
The family's sweet younger daughter always takes care of Linley and Linley seems to enjoy it-most of the time.
Uncle Paul met us at church for the fall fest and entertained the kids while we waited for it to start. If you know me well you know that I am pretty much early for EVERYTHING. This day took the cake. we arrived at church around 4:00-and of course it didn't start until 5:00. I promise this time I really thought it started at 4. I am hopeless. If I am ever late send out the police because something is wrong.

Cookie decorating-Give a kid a cup full of icing and sprinkles and they won't go away unhappy.
Here was my pseudo family for the fall fest. Look at Potts' hollywood hair!

3 comments:

PCR ii said...

CUte pics! I think that linley looks just like Uncle Paul..?? She is getting so big. She def looks like a 2 yr old. I love your necklace in the pseudo pic!

Claire said...

Ok, I've got to talk to potts about this Hollywood Hair--LOVE IT! I also love that you were a whole hour early to the fall fest. So funny!

Rebecca Meece said...

i love all your new pictures! the "smile" picture is priceless. the moore family is beautiful:)