Monday, August 4, 2008

Updating

We had a fun and productive weekend. I have been trying to cross some projects off of my to-do list in case Darrell and I ever decide to sell our home so I started with our terrible kitchen border. Here are some pics of our weekend.

We pulled down the hideous wallpaper border in our kitchen-I can't believe it came off so easily. I was armed with all the tools necessary to spend hours taking this down and Jackson was able to pull it off in a single sheet. Here he is pretending to be Cruella deVille.

We also got to meet Mary Margaret-what a cutie!

Linley got to wear a birthday outfit from Grandma and Grandpa in Florida!
And finally-Darrell and I took this picture as our SECOND car went over 100,000 miles. It is not a good feeling to know that both cars are reaching major repair points, but there is nothing like a goofy picture to make it seem a little better. Don't worry Grams we were stopped when we snapped the shot.


2 comments:

michelleandwalker said...

Hey, Guys! I just found your blog completely by accident through a link I followed on a friend's blog. I cannot believe how big the little ones have gotten. (They are precious!) We have a blog as well -Paul and Polly have the address if you want to see pics of Austin. Take care!

Purifoy Family said...

We're at 140K and 160K if that makes you feel any better. Dave would be so proud!!