Friday, December 12, 2008

Cousins

In honor of my side of the families' big Christmas dinner this weekend I thought I would post a few pics of Jackson and Linley with cousins. Growing up I had a million first cousins (no that is not an exaggeration) and remember all the holidays and even Sunday afternoons being very fun. So far Jackson and Linley only have one ;) first cousin, but hope they have more very soon.I realize this is not a real picture of a cousin, but Linley thinks she needs to be able to fit that wide rear into everything, including this toy wagon.I think this was Leighton's first time on the carousel, of course Jackson was able to tell her the names of all of the animals.James crawled up next to Jackson to watch a movie and decided to lay exactly like him. It was adorable!

No comments: