Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Not a Lot

I knew it had been a while, but when my dad kindly reminds me that it has been three weeks then I KNOW it is time for a new post. You see I am more of a once a week girl.
Since I have gone part time I don't have near as much free time at work to, well, do personal stuff:)
That and the fact that I don't have a lot of material lately. That is unless you want to hear about me going triple couponing, saving 88% on my grocery bill, making PB & J sandwiches on tortillas since I had no bread or all of that other HIGHLY ENTERTAINING stuff.
Don't you wish they had a font called 'not really' or 'sarcasm'?

And then I ask Darrell to take a picture of Claire and I as we were tailgating last weekend and this is what I get: Don't think that is some fancy Mac blurring option on the photo. Honestly I don't have any idea how or why that happened. Oh and yes, Claire and I were huddled beside the car in the shade, because we are not professional tailgaters and did not bring a tent or sunscreen.

More blogs soon-I promise:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarcasm would be my default font.
Love ya'
Pops