Thursday, September 24, 2009

All Different Kinds of Sick

There are all different kinds of sick:
Sick of going to work
Sick of planning dinners
Sick of making lunches
Oh, wait we weren't talking just about me so on with it then:
This past weekend we experienced two kinds of sick:
The first was the kind that made me take Dramamine every day in Disney World:
It's also the kind of sick that only two grandkids can talk you into:) I have to confess that I laughed through nearly the entire ride-that is until I heard my mom ask the guy to turn off the ride. I then knew that this was no laughing matter-I did manage to document it first though.
Don't worry-Gee managed to slowly recover after they closed down the ride and let her sit there for quite some time-or at least she faked it well.
So we finished our day at the Memphis Zoo slowly walking around and all sharing a large fountain drink to get Gee through the ride sickness. Aren't we glad we can all share?

We shared quiet moments with Grandaddy
Sweet boat rides with siblings

And let's not forget about us sharing FLU GERMS! Aren't we sweet like that?

Turns out that Linley woke up Sunday with the FLU-EWWW. Not a single typical symptom except a fever.

She was soo sick I even let her play with my beloved 34 year old blankie (oh-thank you for noticing-of course I am not 34, but the blankie is)

Poor little punkin with her pricked finger-isn't she too pitiful?

Everyone is doing fine now and back to work. Hoping that Sick Sundays don't strike again soon:)

2 comments:

Jenn @ My Kind of Strange said...

LOVE that despite Gee is feeling so sick (and she looks it) she's got a fast grip on her sweet granddaughter!

Rebecca Meece said...

Poor Gee and poor Linley! Hope Jackson managed to stay flu free. Love the picture of your dad and Linley- so sweet!