Thursday, September 17, 2009

What I Love-He Doesn't

Why is it that the one sport that I really loved to play, my son could care less about? I promised Jackson that this could be his last season of soccer if he still disliked it at the end. Lord, please help him love it!

The past three seasons have been painful to watch as Jackson was usually floating around the field only half paying attention to what was going on.

This year Darrell can at least watch the games and we are focusing on the great improvements that he has. He at least touches the ball now-woohoo!

Anyway, he had a game Tuesday night in the rain. The kids thought this was so fun.

My bathtub did not as it was covered in grass after our late night baths. Linley LOVED playing with all the siblings and being soaking wet. It also didn't hurt that she got to partake in the after game drinks and snacks:)Onto a sunnier note: a much sunnier note. The Webb's joined Darrell and I for a little fall football tailgating this past weekend. We of course forgot sunscreen, but one more burn before the summer is over felt great.

Darrell and I represented the orange team: Trent and Claire the white:

Too bad neither won.

I won't mention any names, but I just had to add this picture, because this man is almost as persnickity as my husband and a persnickity man holding pom poms is just too funny not to publish.

1 comment:

Cliff said...

Gotta Love Those Pom Poms Baby!!!!