Sunday, October 11, 2009

Feeling Fall

I am pretty sure that nearly every family in Middle Tennessee with young kids goes to some pumpkin patch every year. This year we decided to have a little pumpkin patch party with Jackson's best buddies, their siblings and parents. It was fun for them to have playmates so the adults could talk. Well, the women talked and the men watched football.

Here is some of the kids in the hayless hayride. Really can I say that you should not advertise "hayride" if there will be no hay. How about 'tractor ride' or 'wagon ride'? Anyway

Here are the boys making their "scary" faces for the camera-oohhh.

Here is my confession: I was very afraid of moving all the way to Franklin. I thought it would be boring and that I would be far from friends. I was afraid that I wouldn't have fun, cool neighbors like I used to have, but I was wrong.
Thank You Darrell for being convinced that this was a good thing, because at least once a week I tell Darrell how much I love where we live.
For one it is b/c we do stuff like this:

Who doesn't want to live in a neighborhood where you know most if not all of your neighbors and your kids can do crafts, ride on tractors, play games and all that other fun kid stuff. That and the fact that on a daily basis we have the opportunity to talk to, love on and share the gospel with neighbors who don't know the Lord.
Oh and did I say thank you to D for making that possible:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun. Look at you and Darrell being the cool parents. :)
Kristy