Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Worst Date Ever

*Just as a disclaimer, this date was not with Darrell

I was talking with a co-worker today and she asked me what my worst date ever was. I was pretty disappointed to tell her that it was
Dinner at CiCi's Pizza
and watching Interview With a Vampire at the Dollar Movie Theatre.

I know that this isn't a glamorous date, but it really wasn't awful considering the fact that I was only 15 or 16.

So, I want to hear some REALLY bad ones. Surely someone has some funny or awful, sneak out the bathroom window date that they would share. Please, I need a good laugh.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Just wanted to send you a shout out. Love your posts! Keep em coming!!!

Rebecca Meece said...

Ummm...you know I am going to have to know who that date was with!