Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blogger Mood

I am a woman and because of that I have the right to change my mood at a moments notice. Sometimes I can control it and sometimes I can't. Contain yourselves with that shocking bit of news. So lately I haven't been in a blogging mood. Maybe it's because I am not feeling witty or because we haven't done anything very fun or maybe b/c I believe that ALL blogs should have pictures and well, my camera sucks and it hasn't been out of my purse in quite sometime.

It would be funny to show you a picture of my cracked phone that went flying through the air when I was ripping my hand out of my pocket to wave to a neighbor (that's just how neighborly I am). It might also be funny to show you a picture of my phone floating in the bathtub(yes, they float) because it fell out of my pocket while I was giving Linley a bath, but no, I didn't take pictures of those. I did laugh at them and then nearly cry when I thought of the "I told you so's" that I was going to get.

So instead of something witty and funny we will think about our favorite side dishes at Thanksgiving: mine is crockpot dressing and Darrell's is a spicy cajun corn maque choux. Care to share?

I'll leave you with this and the hope that I will indeed photograph some major Family Funny this week.

Jackson's last soccer game ( I really can't believe how big he is or how old I am)


And 2 of LInley at her fall program.

1 comment:

Meriwether said...

My favorite Thanksgiving side dish is Mom's homemade cranberry sauce. I love the pictures you post! The kids are adorable! :)

-Holly