Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Top Ten

Here is my Thanksgiving Day Top Ten:

10. Kids old enough to play games without adult help.

9. Opening a Christmas present early, just because Aunt Cake wants to see how cute they are:)


She loved her shiny shoes!
8. A Family where the Men cook the turkey and the Uncle carves it! (on a side note: in a very unthanksgiving way, we all started to eat while Jim was still carving)


7. Pulling on the wishbone with my son all the while hoping that he got the bigger half-and he did!

6. Going to ANY restaurant that wraps up your leftovers like this:

5. Random nakedness from many little children. I especially loved it when they would escape from a grandparent only half dressed and run through the house.

4. Black Friday Shopping

3. Nieces and Nephews that I don't see near enough.

2. My children loving on their new cousin Mary Martin, pretty much constantly.


...AND THE NUMBER 1. THING I LOVED ABOUT THANKSGIVING

My Parents Being So Willing To Help Out More Than One Can Truly Imagine (really, think all the baths, clothing changes, bottles, nighttime wake ups, etc, etc, etc) so we could have

DATE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

aww looks like FUN! I loved this post! :)

PCR ii said...

Gotta love date night! Linley is the cutest in those new shoes.

Anonymous said...

Family Fellowship at it's Finest.

Pops.

P.S. So kick the can didn't make the top ten I see.

Rebecca Meece said...

These are great pictures! Sounds like a great Thanksgiving and I have to agree that your parents are amazing!