Monday, December 21, 2009

The Coolest Neighbors

I have the coolest neighbor on one side of us. Ms. Rhonda invited my kids over to decorate cookies a week ago. She started off the afternoon with these adorable chef outfits.


She then put them to work decorating. I don't know why on earth it makes me crazy to let kids do this, but since it wasn't my house that had to be cleaned up afterward, I just shut my mouth and let the sprinkles flow.
...and flow they did. LInley had so many sprinkles that you couldn't even see the cookie when she was done.


I particularly love this picture, not so much because of what Jackson is rolling into a ball, but more because that same round shape is protruding from his left cheek:)




The final product was adorable and fun to eat and we loved our time with our very giving neighbor. Thanks Ms. Rhonda!

No comments: