Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

So I am making New Year's Resolutions, but since I am sooo generous and loving some of these Resolutions are for some of YOU!

1. I resolve to convince my friends Kristy and Polly and cousin Emily to start a blog. If you travel, have kids, are funny or I don't get to see you often, I expect you to start one this year. Afterall, I can't look at Facebook at work so I need something to occupy my lunch break.
I would have added one more friend, Melissa, but she already made one-yeah for her.

2. I resolve to NOT vacuum or sweep my kitchen floor every day, I think every other day will be just fine.

3. I resolve to not complain about my commute to work and daycare since I am the one who chose to move my child to a far away daycare.

4. I resolve to convince my brother in law to babysit for free at least twice a month for the next year and a half in exchange for room and board.

5. I resolve to convince Darrell that he is an excellent cook and that he should really share that gift by cooking for us once a week (aren't I generous?)

Any others I am missing?
How 'bout you?

3 comments:

Rebecca Meece said...

All great! How about instead of you not vacuuming everyday you come over here and vacuum the once a week that we are lucky to get. Skylar is basically a human Roomba these days though:)

Polly Johnson said...

Rebecca beat me to it! Sweeping need to happen more at my house. Yeah,a blog......not so sure that will ever happen! I don't have time to sweep, so how would blogging happen? Oh,and is your brother in law moving in with you all? We didn't get to talk enough the other day!

Anonymous said...

i miss you sooo much. i would love to blog but knowing me i would start it and go strong for a week maybe a week and a half. but then week 2 it would be history because i wouldn't follow through with doing it. now if for some reason i get a crazy itch to do it i will tell you first. i mean you do have 365 days to try to convince me so you can check @1 off. love ya girl!