Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Obsessed?

Any one else have kids who are obsessed with these?



...Cause I have two that are



I had never heard of these rubberband thingys until recently. The kids in the neighborhood and a coworker had told me about them, but I didn't give it much thought because Jackson didn't really care. Then, Jackson came home from school and in a very non chalant voice just told me that has been trading his 1 silly band for different ones everyday.

I asked him if he wanted more and he said yes.
Me: Then you should ask for Santa to bring them to you
Jackson: No, Santa can't make them, you have to buy them
Me: Then ask for mommy and daddy to get them for your christmas present
Jackson: (very frustrated) NO, I don't want to know what I am getting for Christmas
Me: Then are you going to pay for them
Jackson: Yes, I have money in my piggy bank

So I went yesterday and bought a pack of 24 and got them for free with a coupon I had.

Aren't I a great mom? I got my kids something cheap and fun and didn't even break the piggy bank:) I will be accepting mom of the year awards until the New Year;)

No comments: