Monday, February 22, 2010

How He Earns Room and Board

3 reasons I love these pictures of Uncle Paul playing with the kids:

1. The neighbors never take off their helmets at our house and Paul's first slide down and he still has a smile on his face. (so that is 2 but I couldn't decide which comment I liked best so I just made one run-on sentence)


2. The look on his face!

3. This is another 2 fold response: a) the kid shoving Uncle Paul down the slide
b) the little girl that asked me, 'where is the other daddy?' when Uncle Paul went inside.

2 comments:

Rebecca Meece said...

Uncles are the best! I love the "other daddy" comment.

Mary said...

Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com