Monday, April 12, 2010

Completely Random Post

We just returned home from half of a week in Florida for spring break. It was a great time and many pictures will be coming, but until then I will have a completely random post on a few things that have been happening and a few other random thoughts.
1. Darrell (and I) recently bought a new (to us) car. If you have never saved up and paid cash for a newish car then I would highly recommend it. It drives much better:) My favorite part of this new car was when we went to fill it up for the first time. Neither of us could figure out how to open the gas tank. Finally I convinced D to let me read the owners manual. Here he is after we finally figured it out.
And here he is when he realized the paparazzi was going to put his picture on the blog.
2. I love my girlfriends and our recent weekend together. I also love this one and her fashion shows. My vote was for the silver number, but I was outvoted-tell me you all like the silver better too and I will be your best friend.

3. I love any time I get to hang out with girls sans kids! Mandi I had a picture of you showing us how to stand when taking a picture, but I decided you might not like that one published. You're welcome


4. I love the bounce dryer bar-they should pay me to advertise for this thing. If you don't have one then go get it. I even emailed them and told them how much I love it and they sent me a coupon. Bonus points for them.
5. Happy Easter ! I hope you all enjoyed my favorite holiday

6. Last and DEFINITELY least ( I kinda hope you have stopped reading by now), but don't we look really OLD! The crazy hair, the lazy eye, the wrinkles Oh MY!

3 comments:

Purifoy Family said...

I do like the silver one! What kind of car did you get? So fun!

Anonymous said...

We love random.
Pops

Rebecca Meece said...

Sad I missed out on girl time and a fashion show! Mer is always a good sport:) ...and looks good in anything!