Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tornado Boil 2010

This was our 4th Annual Crawfish Boil. Every year we have had beautiful weather and lots of crawfish leftover. This year, not so much on either side. I think the rain huddled everyone closer and since there was really nothing else to do besides chow down, there was not a single ugly crawfish unspoken for. I kind of liked it. I also liked it because I didn't have to keep up with any kids, but we all know I would never enjoy an afternoon of good friends without my sweet precious children;)

So here it is in two pictures:
1. The hosts ( I love the parties where the ladies have to do very little, except of course the lady who had to clean up her house.)

2. These two were peeling as fast as they could for the two crawfish hungry vultures beneath them. My kids would never touch something that still has eyes and legs!

Oh and one more Happy Belated Birthday to Uncle Paul. We really hope you enjoyed that Princess Cake you requested:)

No comments: