Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birthday Help

So I need cake help. Since I made Linley's carousel cake, Jackson thinks his mommy can bake any kind of cake. I appreciate his confidence in me, except for the fact that he wants a haunted house cake for his birthday. I realize that his birthday is exactly two months away, but considering I will need to find all things halloween I think I need to get started.
So I need a really good picture of a Haunted House Cake. That means that all of you googlers need to waste your work time and start looking for pictures for me-oh and if you have any leftover halloween candy or stuff that might make good decorations for it-save them for us!!!!!!!!Here is the best cake I have found so far, but don't think it will make the cut.

Last time I made Darrell a Martha Stewart cake it took three of us and we didn't finish the cake until after midnight and I ended up in tears and huge belly laughs-yes both of them (thanks mom for smooshing our Italian Merengue Icing!!!!!!)

1 comment:

Rebecca Meece said...

I love how ambitious you are! You know I love a mission and I found some good pics for you I will email you. Good Luck!