Monday, November 24, 2008

The Little Moments

Have I ever blogged about how amazing my parents are? Really I should write it every day. This past weekend they came in and helped us pack up the house-uggh and THEN played with the kidddos so Darrell and I could go out and have fun. Thanks mom and dad!
So we went to SOL this weekend with Potts, Sue and Brent and had a great meal-except the tortillas I had to saw with a knife. Ms. Ricci gave Jackson this cookie decorating kit- he loved it!
Not a super picture of Linley, but just look at those curls-Uncle Paul we are catching up to you!


So several years ago some of my favorite people started the trend of bringing Jackson a hat from the country they visited. So far he has China, Morocco, Spain and France. Can't you just see him fitting in with the Griswold's?

2 comments:

amanda said...

i need that decorating kit! looks like you had a good time with su su, sad i missed it!

Lauren said...

great to see yall last week. hope packing is going well:)