Thursday, March 19, 2009

All the Single Men


So have I ever mentioned how much I love my friends. They pretty much rock and I love that I have different friends in different life stages that all bring somehing different to the table as wonderful women of God.


The past couple of weeks, Darrell and I have been able to hang out with some of them and this summer we will be going to Mexico with several other couples. Darrell, stop reading here. (if any of you want to pray for a little mexico baby please feel free).


Continuing on:

While I love my friends, I wouldn't dare post anything that boring on here so I thought I would take this opportunity in honor of St. Pottsy's day to post on this one friend: pictured below.

Love her and guess what-she's single. Now don't be worried that she will be mad at me for this post, because well, she doesn't read her hotmail account or facebook and especially not blogs. (maybe she will after this). I have been friends with Potts for many years now and it is time for her to find a catch as good as she is. So all 10 of you that read this blog it is time to keep your eyes open. I will issue dating cards for her that you can hand out and let's get this ball rolling:) I mean who wouldn't date a woman this amazing who can sport a sombrero any old day of the year?

That takes confidence folks. Don't worry about the other blondes in the pictures-they are already spoken for.

2 comments:

Rebecca Meece said...

Love it! I will keep my eyes open for any good VA guys. So fun for Mexico!

Lara said...

what we've all been saying for years. YAY for pottsy! I've been on the lookout for 7 years now in chattanooga and noone is good enough for her.