Friday, March 20, 2009

Stage Name: Dean Creek

I am sure you have all heard to get your stage name (your middle name and street name) so Jackson's is Dean Creek. Well he has quite a stage presence.

For our St. Patrick's Day Party at work, Jackson, I mean, Dean Creek stole the show. He hopped right up on our stage took the microphone and clearly pronounced the winners to our contest. My favorite name that he had to say: Andromedia.

I am confident in saying that when I was 5 I hid behind my mom's skirt and prayed that no one would notice that I was around, but Jackson is just too charming to hide and what a cute Irishman he was.

This little girl, however, was having no part of entertaining. Linley has been home sick all week. Before you give us pity let me assure you that Linley sick is actually kind of sweet. She has snuggled with me more this week than she has her entire first 18 months of life. Luckily Gee is here taking care of her today.

Doesn't that face just say it all? It says I am in charge and watch out world cause if I don't get my way a giant tantrum is coming. I will get a video of one of those tantrums soon. It will be good footage for her Rehearsal Dinner Slideshow in about 22 years:)

1 comment:

Rebecca Meece said...

That face is adorable. Glad you got some extra snuggles this week even though they were out of a sick baby.