Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wacky Tacky Tax Day

Yesterday was Tax Day so I had a party for my residents. Our first annual Wacky Tacky Tax Day Party.
I work with a particularly refined group of seniors so to see them last night was a true shock to my system. I have never laughed so hard and they out did themselves on tacky. Maybe I will get permission to show some of their pictures, but until then you get to see my precious and tacky children helping us celebrate.


Yes, we love to dress up and yes I have a closet full of skit clothes-Just in Case:)





4 comments:

Meriwether said...

The party looked like it was so much fun! I love your purple hat, by the way. :)

PCR ii said...

Love Linley's curls in those pics! Hilarious outfits!!

The Dodd Squad said...

See...you've done it again! I really do miss doing things like that and how fun to be able to include your cute kiddos! I know those residents LOVE you!

Jenn @ My Kind of Strange said...

What a cute idea! i hope you get to post photos of your seniors...I'm very curious what they turned up in! :)