Friday, January 22, 2010

Activity Professional Week

I was answering the phones at the front desk yesterday when this plopped down on the counter. I have never really been in a situation where wigs were presented in such a pretty and see through box.

Now on to the real reason of the post: A THANK YOU to my coworkers.

Don't be surprised that there is a week devoted to us Activity Professionals, because there is a week for EVERY job out there.
I was surprised, however, when my coworkers surprised me with delicious and fun treats for this special week.

I was treated like royalty. I am talking an entire pasta bar set up and operated by this awesome employee with my same last name. YUMM!
These two ladies brought my favorite breakfasts: chick fil a and panera bagels. A prize might be in order if a non co-worker can guess why the label on my rose says THE GIANT(hint: it came from the kids).


And last but not least a trip to get pedicures! Woohoo. Thanks guys

1 comment:

Purifoy Family said...

Wow! Guess they all can see you are a gem too!