Thursday, January 14, 2010

Who are you calling a Pushover?

By looking at this picture I can't really tell who is more smitten with the other.
Is it that Daddy is so smitten with his daughter that he would be willing to paint her toenails or
that Linley is so smitten with her Daddy that she would let him.



Oh what's that you say, you need to see a close-up of my husband painting toenails?
Well, here you go.

...and why is Darrell painting her nails you ask?
Because she asked him too. How about that for love!

P.S. He did a good job too:)

4 comments:

Meriwether said...

Love it! :)

-Holly

Rebecca Meece said...

Sweet Daddy! At least he still has Jackson to do fun manly stuff with....poor Tyler will be forever painting toenails:)

Jenn @ My Kind of Strange said...

That's the best! I love it!

Joel & Joanna said...

That is too sweet! I'll have to let Joel know he's got some practicing to do - and two sets of toes to paint :)