Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthday Boy

6 years ago tomorrow, I walked into the hospital wearing a short sleeve shirt and it was 18 degrees outside. Clearly a 9lb baby can severely impair your internal thermostat.
Today it is supposed to be in the 50's and I can't wait to celebrate with this special almost 6 year old.
We had Jackson's bowling birthday party this weekend and it was super fun. I love his friends and of equal importance is the fact that Darrell and I love to hang out with all of their parents.

Easiest cake I have ever made. Thank you, Jackson for a break in making difficult cakes:)

Here is most of the bowling crew. We had some stragglers that wouldn't have their picture made. Carli, the only girl, may not appreciate the ratio today, but some day she will.

See you here later this week with my 6 favorite things about my 6 year old.

1 comment:

PCR ii said...

Happy almost bday Jackson! I really can't believe that the big ole 6 is here. Time flies-Sugarbooger can hardly believe it. Yea for a fun bday party!