Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ahhh Summertime

Summertime means:



No not that, it means that you have to start thinking about Halloween and my kids already have their costumes picked out. Do yours? We also have our haunted house planned, menu written down, decorations out, and face paint ready. Don't worry though Jackson will be starting his own Halloween business soon so we will send you the business card


Okay so summer does mean this too:

and this (if you are the watermelon eating type, which I am not)

and this (if you are the roll around in the ball until you want to puke type, which, again, I am not)

and this (if you are the stay up WAY too late to get a glimpse of some fireworks just so you can throw a temper tantrum b/c it is WAY past your bedtime, which Linley clearly IS)

and this-my dear friends this DEFINITELY is summertime and a huge milestone for my family with that hugely fat toad. If you can't remember why just read this-you'll laugh until you pee-promise

No comments: