Friday, January 23, 2009

Picture Post

So, I love to ignore email forwards, facebook invitations and anything else where I am SUPPOSED to do something, but I am bored and it is Friday so here it goes. I was tagged by Jennifer to take my 6th picture folder and the 6th picture (a great variation for those of you who have recently done the 5th) and then explain it. Since I am at work you get a work picture! I am then supposed to tag 6 other people.

Where here it is: I can't remember exactly where this was, maybe gallatin. I took a group of our residents to a tea room and we had a very girly tea. I hated it. I normally love going out to eat for free, but cucumber sandwiches ( or any sandwich with mayo on it for that matter) and too sweet desserts was just not my thing. Our chauffer gave me all of his cheese so I would have something to eat and I gladly gave him all of my chicken, tuna and whatever else salad sandwiches-YUCK!

So now I tag: Holly W., Kate T., Jess P., Claire W., Christine N. and Jennifer G.

Let's see it ladies.

No comments: