Thursday, May 7, 2009

Before Vacation

Just a few things before we head to Orange Beach for the weekend.
With the curly hair, these two definitely look like they are from the same family. Linley is at the stage where she likes to do whatever Jacksie (her name for Jackson) is doing. Sweet and endearing to me-not so much to Jackson.
When we were getting our house ready to move, we boxed up tons of stuff (mostly toys) and shipped them off to Memphis. This past week mom and dad's house turned into a toy store as they found all of their fun old stuff!

This is Jackson's new friend at my work. My son is obsessed with people much older than he. This is Aunt Patty and he LOVES her. I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual.


And I realize that my husband works for the very best company around, but I have a pretty darn spiffy job myself. This past week seemed to be garden week as we toured Cheekwood and our resident gardens. These two flowers were ones that my residents planted.

And for those of you who are photographers please don't shake your head in disgust at these pictures-I definitely don't have ANY picture taking prowess.

Hopefully Tuesday I will put up our fun adventures from the weekend. Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Aunt Patty's picture didn't come through. All the others were great.

Julie said...

Linley and Jackson crack me up. :)