Monday, May 25, 2009

Knee Boards, Nose Dives and New Rides

Let's start by saying that as far as "lake weather" goes, it was a little chilly this past weekend. And this woman, Grams, did not want to actually get in the water, yet here she is. And here is the son that knocked her off the tube to get her there. Look at that smile. I could actually hear his laugh over the boat noise. TSK TSK uncle Paul.

The Moore family has a little game they introduced me to several years ago called "Kneeboard Wars" It is a mostly fun, spraying shaking the rope game, but somehow I always end up being the one to lose. I lost 3 times this past weekend-twice to Uncle Paul and once to my dear sweet loving husband. Watch out boys, I was just warming up:)

Linley LOVED the lake and here are her many faces:









In this next one, she is telling me how "cooooooooooollllllllllldddddddddddd" the water is. I agreed.

So Jackson was "practicing" on the knee board with me holding on behind the boat, until I let go of the kneeboard and he kept going. Of course he was too angry with me to figure out how good he did. Maybe next time.


And for some more firsts: Linley decided she wanted to ride too. She stayed just like this for the entire ride.

And last but not least, Jackson went on his first solo ride on the screamer.



3 comments:

Claire said...

Ok, so this is just mean...thanks for the tease. Showed this post to Trent and he is crying right now. Your pics are GREAT!

Richard and Christy Pearce said...

Linley's hair is amazing! She is so stinkin' cute! I made my friend Lynlee come and look at the cute little girl that shares her name! Can you believe you have a kid big enough to ride the screamer?

Rebecca Meece said...

I loved getting caught up on what the Moore's have been up. You are a sweet mamma for taking a dinner hike with the kiddos. The lake pictures are so cute- I don't think their smiles could be any bigger!