Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Free Chocolate

I LOVE to coupon and I am getting pretty good at it. I also LOVE to get free samples in the mail. Yesterday I was pumped when I got two coupons in the mail.


One was for FREE CHOCOLATE
-YUM!

and one was for free Hot Dogs (ok so I don't like hot dogs, but if they are free I will feed them to my family).

I was pretty excited about these until Darrell comes in from outside and nearly throws away the FREE chocolate coupon.

HELLO!

Me: Why would you throw that away?

Darrell: We never buy candy

Me: That is because it is never FREE. Do not throw that away it is FREE and it is CHOCOLATE and did I mention that it is FREE?

Darrell: Ok, (in a very confused, but relenting voice)

Later I go to Darrell and say: "Can I tell you something in a funny and not threatening way"

Darrell says hesitantly "OK"

Me: Never tell a woman at anytime (ahem-especially certain times) that you are going to throw away her free chocolate.

Darrell laughs and agrees that this will never happen again.

So today friends I will be going to buy my free chocolate with a big happy smile on my face.

Oh and if you want free chocolate you can go to the mars and m&ms website and they give it away every Friday!

3 comments:

Rebecca Meece said...

I love it! Don't mess with a girls M&M's.

Claire said...

Hilarious! BTW--I blame you for my current coupon obsession (it's a good thing, though).

Cliff said...

I would also be upset if somebody through away some free M&M's. What was Darrell thinking??