Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rites of Passage

I don't think I have seen Darrell quite as proud of Jackson as he has been this week. Jackson has been wanting to learn to ride his bike without training wheels for a while now, but it seemed that things kept getting in the way. Well, no more my friends-he is an official bike rider:) Woohoo! Time to get our bikes out and air up the tires.

Oh, and the other benefit of Jackson learning is that he wants Darrell right next to him the whole time. I can't tell you how funny it is to see Darrell working up a sweat jogging 3 miles an hour in sandals:)



4 comments:

Meriwether said...

Way to go, Jackson!!! :)
Bike-riding is so much fun!

Jenn @ My Kind of Strange said...

ADORABLE! Jackson is doing his part to keep you guys healthy! :)

Lauren said...

love this post. so precious to see daddy so proud...

Richard and Christy Pearce said...

Congrats Jackson!