Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer fun-redneck style

Ok, so going to the lake isn't redneck, but just keep reading and you will see. I LOVE the summer and I love going to the lake. This past weekend we got to go and meet the new girlfriend and of course we loved her.
And here is proof that she got up on the wake board. Shortly after this picture (approx. 1/4 of a second) she crashed, but any air between your bottom and the water counts:)
So here is the red part of the summer fun. Darrell had 4 softball games one weekend so I stayed home with the kids for 2 of them and we decided to have a little fun. We don't have a pool so I found the next best thing:
BUCKETS!
It's not just that they played in the buckets-
It's that Linley was in her diaper playing in a bucket

...and they loved it!

We went high class at this birthday party they actually had a cool pool that was made for summer fun!

Just wait for it... tomorrow's post will be about a passage into boyhood that has made Darrell so proud.

2 comments:

Paul Moore said...

Hey, after yall left sunday, Laura got up on the wakeboard and went a long way! Just thought I should give an update...

Anonymous said...

Hey Dianne!
I took a few really cute pictures from our weekend at the lake together. Do you have an email I can send them to? Mine is lbaldrid@utmem.edu. Im not too sure how this blog thing works but hopefully I'll hear from you!
Laura