Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Toes In The Water

We made it back from Mexico! Here is my Top Ten list from the trip. Mind you that the top ten is the most memorable, but maybe not the best:)

10. Drinking lots of coffee-from tiny little cups.

9. Experiencing the wildlife. I swam or stood in the ocean next to sea turtles!8. Experiencing the exotic plants-I have a little jungle rash from our mini golf game-and on that note let's just say that hills on mini golf courses should ALWAYS equal a par 4 or 5-sometimes 6:) 7. Not having to cook, clean or wipe bums!

6. Sports of all types and a few that Darrell and I were good at-go Bocce ball!

5. Montezuma

4. Soft serve ice cream twice a day.
3. Talking, laying, reading, eating and playing games
2. A REALLLY hot husband:)

1. Being able to do this while the Grandparents ran around chasing youngsters all week!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Love your list...I couldn't narrow mine down. I can't believe how pale I look in the pool pic. It's blinding!

Rebecca Meece said...

Sooo fun!!! Y'all look great! You deserved a getaway and I am sure the grandparents didn't mind one bit. We love some bocce ball too- we'll take you on:)