Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Too much to post

Soo I had to work in the Soda Shop yesterday and was unable to get all of our Disney World Pictures downloaded. I don't even know how to put all of them up. If you are not a Grandparent you might want to skip the next few posts and come back for something more exciting. If you are planning a trip to Disney World stay tuned-I have all the ins and outs for you.

Hopefully I will have more later today. Until then here is a picture from Valentine's Day and the Engagement Party we went to. On the Valentine's note-I am not a huge fan and never have been. I suppose it is because I never had a V Day date or b/c I am too cheap to spend money on flowers and $5.00 cards. That being said, it was really fun to go to a party with couples and singles on Vday and not fight the crowds of a restaurant. Notice that Darrell is nowhere to be seen in the picture (guess he feels the same way).

Thank you to Jessica Hunter for the great new name Pink P. P. U. for a rule that darrell and I already had!

1 comment:

PCR ii said...

That is a cute pic of all of yall! Yea for disney! Can't wait for more pics